Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming at the Payson Pool

The girls LOVE the new Payson pool! Hannah especially loves the slide! She can't go down by herself so I have to put her on the top and hold her hand as she goes down. There is a great big bucket that fills up and then dings before it dumps and Jenna always runs to get in it. There is also a lazy river that is fun. Jenna was scared to put her face in the water earlier this summer and now she swims under the water all the time!

There was one day that Me, Jenna, Hannah and the neighbor girls Abby and Natty were going to go to the pool but it wasn't open. We had our suits and sunscreen already on and I didn't want to go home. I called up Nana and we went to her neighbor's pool! It was fun! Abby and Jenna were so brave and went off the diving board. I went also-3 times! The second time I belly flopped though and it hurt really bad!

No comments: