Friday, August 1, 2008

PAYSON FIRE!!!


Wow! This is a scary one! Jessica it's a good thing you don't still live in your house here!

The fire is just East of Main Street and they've evacuated 14 houses! I was really worried

that it had already gotten some! I drove up there to get a better look and the majority of Main Street is blocked off. Scout camp up in the Canyon had to be evacuated, KSL.com said there were about 400 scouts! Lot's of smoke! The little neighbor girls and Jenna were very

worried about the deer and 'squirlies'. I think I am also!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I know! I watched last night's KSL.com news and they were reporting in front of the school that was a block away from our old home. Scary! The summer we built the home there was a huge fire on the mountain just south of that one. I hope everyone (human and animal) is safe!