Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sad sad sad!

So I had a traumatic experience last night. Nana & Papa had watched the girls while Andy and I worked. I picked them up around midnight and proceeded on my way home. In between Salem and Payson I noticed something funny looking moving along side the ride. It looked like a tiny animal with some kind of wrapper in it's mouth. I had to turn around to see what it was and called Andy laughing. As I was telling him the story I pulled off the side of the road and this 'thing'was in the middle of the lane. I was still debating on whether it was alive or just something blowing in the wind. I waited as two vehicles passed. The first went over the top of this 'thing' and the second one smashed it. It sounded like it was maybe a drink cup somewhat full. I got out of the car and walked over to it. It was a little kitten that must have stuck its head in a wrapper for some food. I'm guessing it couldn't get the wrapper off of its head and was wandering aimlessly in the road. Of course it had been smashed and I was stuck with this sad picture in my head. I should've saved the little kitten while I had the chance but I was afraid it was an animal that might hurt me.

No comments: