Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(Belated) Tribute to Jenna for her birthday!

JENNA MAY MITCHELL
Born August 31, 2002 at 1:52 am!!!
She is such a sweetheart! So sensitive and always willing to help Mommy!! She's a GREAT big sister and a great friend! Very considerate and always sharing! We love her tons!


This is my FAVORITE picture ever! See the sheer joy on Daddy's face! I tear up every time! Then notice how pale Jenna is. Also the very proud Great Auntie Besty in the background!
I just found this picture. Not sure when it was taken but she is obviously in Grandma Holly's car and by her hair you can tell she was pampered by Grandma Holly with curly hair!This picture was taken by Aunt Melissa on Sept 24, 2006. This is the haircut given by Grandma Holly cause a certain cousin cut Jenna's hair! I didn't like the haircut at the time but when I look back I love it!

This is Jenna, Papa Seng and cousin Adelle in Montana. Great Grandma Dolly in the background. The fun thing about this picture is it is the day Jenna's little sister was born!

And then here is Jenna all grown up and 8 years old!!! This is the picture we used for her baptism! And a few more that Mommy liked!Her baptism day, September 4, 2010! I forgot to take a picture in their baptismal clothes!
And I had to throw this one in! I took it the other day. She was sad cause she had accidently broken her bracelet and snuggled up with Cricket the cat to fall asleep! How cute!

Jenna! We love you! You mean SO much to us and we don't even want to think about how life would be without you!!! Happy 8th birthday!!!





2 comments:

***Tim and Kami*** said...

I love the pictures!!! Jenna it was so nice being at your baptism. We sure love you!!!

Darcy said...

She is such a pretty little girl. She takes after her mom.