Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun Pictures!

These are not in the order they should be but...just be glad I put them up!!! Jenna waiting to see Santa Clause on Main Street in Payson at the Christmas Celebration! (After Santa came on a fire engine Jenna started to wonder if Santa was real...she asked me...I told her to ask Dad!)
Cricket the cat usually sits on the side of the tub to watch the girls in the tub...this day I ran upstairs to get the camera and when I came back he was sulking because Hannah had tried to pull him in!
This awesome contraption was put together by Grandma Holly, Aunt...oops I mean Uncle Aaron and me! We needed something to put the gravy in for Thanksgiving, Grandma found the container. I said it would be hot and we should put a coozie around it...Aaron only had this fish! We decided it was definately a red neck Thanksgiving!


This is silly Hannah driving her car in the kitchen with major heels on! (These are the ones I got for my witch costume and decided it would be dangerous if I wore them! The girls like playing in them! Maybe if they continue practicing they will be able to walk graciously in some when they're my age!!! :)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun pics! The gravy "boat" was great!! Thanks for sharing your little curly-haired darling with us the last few days. It's been a blast! Maybe next time we will be able to see all the Mitchells! :)