Sunday, March 15, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE!

I finally got myself a piano! Well, Andy and two of his younger brothers helped too! It's lots of fun! Andy is enjoying it a lot also! He's trying to teach himself to play! I need to get Jenna a piano teacher. We had someone come tune it and he said that we got a really good deal and that it was a really good piano!
This is the piano next to my AWESOME window between my kitchen and living room. Then we got some nice spiral iron work to put in the corners and it looks awesome!
These are close ups of the corner pieces!
So! I have been wanting to donate my hair to Locks of Love and ran out of patience for it to grow anymore! So we chopped it off at the minimum length (10 inches) and this is how it looked!!!

3 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

WOW, a piano and a hair cut! Love them both! I donated my hair to locks of love too! Great cause!!!

Semi Granola Mom said...

So fun, I would love a piano and your hair is totally cute!
~C

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm excited for you for your piano and for your hair. Your window looks really cool too. I wish I could donate my hair to locks of love, but they don't want my colored hair, maybe when I'm old and content to be grey then I'll stop coloring and they'll take my hair. I cut mine recently also and I think it's about the same length as yours! It looks great on you!