Friday, December 26, 2008

Children Say the DARNDEST things!

So, Christmas Eve Jenna says, "Tomorrow is Jesus' birthday! How old is He?"
Mom: "2009 years old!"
"Wow, He's OLD! He's a Grandpa!"
"Yup! He's a Grandpa A LOT!"
"How come He doesn't have wrinkles?"

Then today at Wal-Mart Jenna says, "Does every kiss really begin with K?"
I laughed SO hard! I thought that she meant the commercial for Kay Jewelers!
She laughed and says, "No, really. Does kiss begin with K?" Then I understood what she was asking!

Then just now I was getting something out of the fridge (can't remember what) and Jenna says, "Provo! Provo!" "What?" I said. You mean, "Bravo! Bravo!"

TOO FUNNY!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute, cute! I love the "Provo, Provo!" :) Love & miss you!

Wilkinson Family said...

That is so cute! I would have thought she was quoting the commercial too!