Friday, July 11, 2008


Jenna lost her first tooth on Monday June 30th! Daddy tried to pull it out the night before and it didn't work! It was SO sad and she cried and cried! Mom and Dad were in Heber and Aj's girlfriend Melissa was watching the girls so she helped Jenna write a letter to the tooth fairy! The AWESOME tooth fairy came even though Mom wasn't there! She left Jenna "one fifty dollars!" Or so Jenna said; it was actually $1.50. What a generous amount especially because the tooth is still lost somewhere in the living room!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, Jenna is growing up, losing a tooth and all. Tal lost his first one also... maybe I need to check Missy's teeth... The Tooth Fairy must be more wealthy these days. I think we only got a quarter when I was younger...

Mayme said...

I started to cry when Tal lost his first one (he now is missing two!) I just didn't realize he really was growing up! Good for you for writing down the date - I forgot about that... but I did take a picture *cough, cough* to eventually put on the blog *cough, cough*